. Which one of the following sources of literature is u primary source
A. Book of research abstracts.
B. Encyclopaedia de Britannica
- Asking participants to recruit further participants by word-of-mouth is what type of sampling.
D. Stratified random.
3.Which one of the following is the main problem with non-probability samplings technique
A High cost to carry out
B. Human judgment error
C. Informants may refuse to participate
D. The results may not be representative.
4. Why do you need to review the existing literature when investigating a phenomenon
A. Because without it, you could never reach the required word-count
B. To find out what is already known about your area of interest.
C. To make sure you have a long list of references.
D. You enjoy reading the academic research on your topic.
5. Which of the following best define a research design?
A. A framework for every stage of the collection and analysis of data
B. A way of conducting research that is not grounded in theory
C. The choice between using qualitative or quantitative methods
D. The style in which you present your research findings.
- The types of research design which is used to determine the current state of a phenomenon is known as ………. design
- Which of the following data collection techniques involves the use of vision as a major mode of data gathering
D. Using questionnaire
- Which one of the following forms of research designs usually examine association among several variables?
- Which one of the following sampling methods will be most suitable in selecting a sample from a class list for a study?
- Which of the following statement best describes critical review of literature?
A. Being negative about something before you read it
B. Evaluating what you read in terms of your own research question
C. Scanning through the materials to criticize what other people has done on the topic
D. Suggesting that the previous research was always poorly conducted
- The type of literature review that focuses on the description of an investigation written by the person who conducted the study is known as ….. literature review
- How many stages would one normally go through in the development of the literature review?
A research set out to investigate the causes of teenage pregnancy and it’s effect on the social economy status of residence in an area. He specifically chooses a region and subsequently selected any four districts in the region for the study. In selecting the sampling of 200, the researcher chose 50 participants from each of the districts irrespective of the population in each districts.
13. What is the appropriate design for the study?
D. Quasi- experimental
14. In choosing the four districts, what sampling procedure was adopted by the researcher?
C. Simple random
- What sampling procedure was used to select the 200 participants for the study?
- Which of the following is not an advantage of using interview as a means of data collection in educational research?
A. Interview attracts a relatively high response rate
B. Interviews are costly and time consuming
C. Interviews can be adjusted to different situations
D. Interviews do not require respondent to be literate.
- Which of the following types of research is referred to us emancipatory research?
B. Case study
- The whole collection of elements in which the researcher is interested in the study is known as ……
- Qualitative research approach most often produce a theory than a quantitative research approach.
- In questionnaire development, the type of question that ask the respondent to give in about other people is known as a direct question.
NB: KINDLY REVISIT THE PAGE FREQUENTLY FOR MORE QUESTIONS. SHARE OUR LINK TO OTHERS AS OUR ULTIMATE AIM IS TO SEE THE SUCCESS OF ALL STUDENTS IN GHANA AND BEYOND. ANSWERS TO THIS QUIZ PAPER WILL BE UPLOADED DIRECTLY ON THIS PAGE. WITH THIS, YOU WON’T RECEIVE A NOTIFICATION UNTIL YOU OPEN OR REVISIT THE PAGE EACH DAY TO CHECK. MORE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS WILL BE UPLOADED, HENCE IT WILL BE RIGHT TO VISIT THE SITE ALL THE TIME AND SHARE TO ALL LEVELS OF STUDENTS IN GHANA.
ALSO, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL TO GET ALL UPDATES NOTIFICATIONS STRAIGHT IN YOUR EMAIL.
IF POSSIBLE, WE CAN HAVE A WHATSAPP PLATFORM WHICH WILL MAKE SHARING EASIER. IF YOU AGREE TO THIS, COMMENT IN THE BOX BELOW. LETS GET INTERRACTED….