To be able to use these steps in easy applying on the College of Education portal, applicant must first make a payment of Gh¢ 115.50 into the College of Education- Ghana account at any Consolidated Bank Ghana Limited, CBG or through mobile money either through AirtelTigo Money(ATM) and MTN Mobile Money( MoMo) by using the short code *924*8#.
Upon payment, you will be given
- Personal Identification Number, PIN
- Serial Number
- Admission website.
Use these information and follow the steps below for an easy application using the College of Education website portal to apply;
- Supply your card information and ensure you keep the card safely for subsequent login.
- Click ‘Login’ to start applying.
- Fill Application form and supply all required details, as well as attaching a passport picture.
- An applicant’s passport picture should be in JPG or JPEG format and must not exceed 40KB in size.
- Click ‘Preview’ button to do any of the following:
a. Click ‘Edit’ button to modify your application.
b. Click ‘Save and Continue later button’ to save your application form for the option of coming back at a later time to edit.
c. Click ‘Submit and Print Confirmation’ to complete your online application.
d. After clicking on ‘Submit and Print Confirmation’, click ‘Print Form’ button to print Confirmation Page.
- Keep your printed Confirmation Page safe. You will require your Application Form Number shown on the page to check your admission status and also print your admission letter.
- Click on the ‘Close’ to go back to the login page.
- Each Applicant is required to print two copies each of his/her confirmation page and attach his/her results slip(s) and any other documents deemed important and forward same by post to the College of Education applied to. Failure to do so, means application won’t be processed.
- Quote your Application Reference/Form Number on your envelop.