1.Planning, Coordinating, and Controlling are functions of…..
- Achieving formal goals through cooperative human effort is…..
- Administrators does not work for him/herself.
A. False. B. True
- Management is regarded as a subset of Administration.
A. False. B. True
- Setting objectives and establishing school policies and drawing time tables or school calendar is…..
6. In a school situation, appointing assistant headmaster, senior house masters, class masters and school prefects is
7. Establishing the chain of command as well as assigning responsibilities in a school is best termed as
8. The process of acquiring, training and developing the right quantum and quality of workers and maintaining a conducive environment is known as
9. Recruiting and assigning staff personnel, seeing to their welfare, supervising and evaluating their performance is termed
10. The headmaster as the chief executive tells his subordinates what to do and tries to motivate, influence, guide their actions towards the attainment of desired institutional objectives.
11. Structuring the timetable to avoid clashes and avoiding any kind of conflicts among the various units or departments refers to
Provide the correct answers to questions 11, 12, and 13.
12. Keeping records such as class and admission registers, logbook, and inventory of school property.
13. In schools, drawing the school budget, monitoring school purchases, providing for a system of internal accounting and control and providing funds to keep the school office running smoothly.
14. Reporting connotes two things. Name them;
I. Keeping stakeholders informed
15. According to this school of thought, administration is a broader concept than management.
A. African school of thought
B. British school of thought
C. American school of thought
D. None of the above
16. Management is the rule making and rule enforcing body. This is according to which school of thought?
17. The perculiarities of educational administration include the following except;
A. Administration is a thinking function
B. Education as a service deals directly and intimately with people
C. The cruciality of education or the school to society
D. The professional nature of the staff of the school.
18. A social unit of people that is structured and managed to meet a need or to pursue collective goals.
19. Which of these is not a type of informal organization
A. Mixed clique
B. Normative clique
C. Vertical clique
D. Horizontal clique
20. Which of these is NOT a benefit of informal organization
A. It motivates members
B. It reduces control
C. It brings strength to an organization
D. It prevents dehumanization
21. Write the full meaning of POSDCoRB
……Planning, Organization, Staffing, Directing Coordinating Reporting Budgetting………………..
22. This theory allows one to point out areas where knowledge is lacking, and where further research is needed.
23. Theory serves as a scheme for orderly, efficient storage and retrieval of memories of facts. In this sense, theory serves as a/an……
A. coding device
B. aid to insight
C. guides practice
D. conceptual framework
24. The term theory is derived from a Greek word, theoria, which means…….
B. look at
25. Theories should explain why things happen, rather than just describe or predict.
26. Theory is usually derived from
27. Who is the “Father of Scientific Management”
A. Frank Gilbreth
B. Henry Gantt
C. Frederick W. Taylor
D. Louis Brandies
28. Mr. Osei was instructed to prepare timetable for his school. What administrative task would you call his?
- Under which of these management functions will delegation of duties fall?
- Planning in administration can be described as
A. Budgeting and evaluation
B. Weighing the pros and cons of an action
C. Deciding way to do far in advance
D. Working out things that need to be done and measures to achieve it.
NOTE THAT: MORE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ARE GOING TO BE PUBLISHED HERE, SO FREQUENTLY VISIT THIS PAGE (EACH DAY) TO GET UPDATED. SUBSCRIBE THE PAGE VIA EMAIL BELOW TO GET AUTOMATIC UPDATE IN YOUR EMAIL ONCE QUESTIONS ARE PUBLISHED. ALSO, JOIN OUR WHATSAPP AND TELEGRAM PLATFORMS AS WELL.