College of Education Admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
Successful applicants shall receive Text Messages from their respective Colleges of Choice to print their admission letters.
The successful applicants shall receive their Application Numbers as well as Personal Identification Numbers to be able to access their admission letters.
Applicants who could not receive their messages can still visit the notice board of their Colleges of Choice to check their names on the board.
Such applicants after finding their names on the board should contact the College Administration for further information regarding their Admission letters.
Selected applicants are expected to receive a text message confirming their selection.
Applicants should note the following:
1. Check the inbox of the phone number used in the registration
2. Follow the link in the text message http://admission.ebitsapps.com
Nb: Text Messages Links depend on each College.
3. Log onto the page using the APPLICATION NUMBER and PIN provided in the message
4. Download admission letter, Acceptance Form and prospectus from the same site website.
Note that, applicants can also check their admission status using this process. You can also check your name HERE
Steps When Using The Online Portal
1. Select a school category from the menu above. (Example: College of Education)
2. On the next page, select the academic year of the application (Example: 2021)
3. Pick the school and proceed (For Example: Accra College of Education)
Also note that, as it stands now, the various Colleges of Education has not released its admission lists. This is just a guide to show you how to check your admission status when the admission lists are released by the Colleges.