Information reaching us today indicates that, PRINCOF have started releasing the admission lists for the 2021/2022 applicants.
This was known after we sighted a message from one of the Colleges of Education, sending messages to successful applicants.
As it has been known for years, the lists are going to be released in three batches. This is therefore the first batch and the second batch will be released after 22nd November.
One of the message reads:
You are hereby informed of your admission to E. P. College of Education, Bimbilla to pursue a B.Ed programme for the 2021-2022 academic year. The following are the fees and the modalities for payment:
Admission Fees: GHC2606.30
First Semester Examination Fees: GHC 400.00 (Subject to review)
Deadline for payments: 22nd November, 2021
1. Admission fees (2606.30) must be paid at any GCB Bank branch in the name of E. P. COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, BIMBILLA.
2. Bank receipts should be submitted to the College Accounts Office before the deadline.
3. First Semester Examination fees must be paid in cash at the College Accounts Office.
4. Admission letter will be issued to students at the College after payment and submission receipts.
5. Come along with copies of result slips which were used for the application process.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR ADMISSION STATUS
You should not therefore not worry about checking your admission status.
Traditionally, the admission lists are posted on the Colleges notice board. You will be notified as well through SMS with a link to check your admission status.
But, you can straight away use ADMISSION GHANA (👈CLICK HERE) to check your admission status.
The following pictures actually backs our claim that, indeed the Colleges have started releasing the admission status.
Due to poor network challenges as a result of the location of some Colleges, you may be admitted but will not receive any SMS from the College. So I personally advise that, you always check from the link I have provided above ADMISSION GHANA or the College’s notice board. My team will also work hard to make publications of the successful applicants on this site. This is why you should follow us on all our Social Media handles and subscribe to our email newsletter. Join our TELEGRAM CHANNEL using the link provided below.