To strategically develop, plan and implement programs for promotion and communication to increase consumer interest leading to overall business growth; market share for the company’s products and to build a strong corporate image as a platform to spring brand growth.
• Provide leadership direction by setting the overall marketing, product and business development objectives and plans, monitor performance and take corrective action against significant deviations.
• Design and execute strategies to transform each of the Company’s products into attractive and desirable brands.
• Develop marketing communication campaigns to promote the company’s business and products to achieve sales and market share objectives and ensuring that advertising campaigns are consistent with corporate identity and advertising guidelines.
• Manage the external advocacy and CSR programs, and activities of the company to promote good media, government, and community relations.
• Develop and implement promotion event programs and public relation activities to promote the company’s products and attract positive publicity for the company.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (Marketing) / MBA Marketing/CIM or related field.
• Five (5) years minimum relevant senior management experience.
• Considerable experience in business and product development, marketing and sales management.
• IT literacy, effective communication and negotiation skills.
CHECK ALSO: Job Title: Accountant- APPLY HERE
DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 01, 2022
Applicants should submit CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the JOB CODE (CMMOI) in the subject box